Issue with ScamNailer. Unable to DL definitions.

Lyndon Labuschagne lyndonl at mexcom.co.za
Thu Aug 26 14:17:40 IST 2010

On 26 Aug 2010, at 3:08 PM, Lyndon Labuschagne wrote:

> On 26 Aug 2010, at 2:38 PM, James Hilty wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I just downloaded ScamNailer to test it out with one of our smtp servers, and before I put it into my cron.hourly folder I tried running it once on root. That’s when hen I did I got this.
>>

>> I tried to ping mailscanner.tv, and that went well.  I tried going to mailscanner.tv, and that went fine. But when I tried to go to something like http://www.mailscanner.tv/emails.2010-253.1 that’s when I started getting to error messages of 404 not found. Is anyone else getting this issue or is there something I did wrong.

im not sure if its possible to browse to the subdirectories but I get this if I do

Not Found

The requested URL /emails.2010-253.2 was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2 Server at www.mailscanner.eu Port 80