Getting spams via whitelisted domains

Milind Patil Milind.Patil at newswire18.com
Wed Aug 25 08:17:27 IST 2010

Hi

                We have recently implemented mailscanner with clamAV and
sendmail we also have implemented the spam.whitelist.rules
functionality. Recently we are getting some spam from the domains which
have been marked in whitelist. How do we prevent this, one way is to add
the mx server name of the domain which we want to whitelist instead of
the domain name itself. But this solution involves keeping a track of
the MX server changes for that domain.

                I think earlier also people must have faced this
problem, but was not able to find any proper solution.

                Any suggestions.

                Thanks in advance.

Regards

Milind Patil