Per domains / per email ID wise scanning in MailScanner

Martin Hepworth maxsec at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 12:38:25 IST 2010

Sure, have a look in the wiki. Search on the word 'overloading' for some
wonderful things you can do with rulesets.

I'd be careful of just doing domain wise as many spam have
from:fred at domain.com <from%3Afred at domain.com> and
to:fred at domain.com<to%3Afred at domain.com>to try and get around domain
level whitelists.

Martin Hepworth