XML-RPC Error: Didn't receive 200 OK from remote server.

Brad McLean brad.mclean at cloudtechinc.com
Thu Aug 5 21:06:43 IST 2010

We have 2 servers running MailScanner.  MX1 and MX2

MX2 is connecting to the mysql database on MX1.  Everything for db
connections seem are ok.  I can manually login to the db from MX2.

For every message that is scored as spam on MX2 we see the "XML-RPC Error:
Didn't receive 200 OK from remote server" in mailwatch.

I've searched the maillist for this message but haven't had much success in
determining what is causing the issue.

I have updated /var/www/html/mailscanner/conf.php on MX1 and MX2 for the
database connections and added the network to the
define(RPC_ALLOWED_CLIENTS, 'xxx.xxx.xxx.0/24')

Any help in pointing me in a direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Brad