New beta release 4.81.2

Peter Ong peter.ong at hypermediasystems.com
Tue Aug 3 17:03:28 IST 2010

Thanks, Thomas. Actually I already do that. In fact, I have a mini-replica of the office at home. I run my own email server at home; trying to avoid getting caught in the next round of warrantless tapping by the next time the Patriot Act is invoked. I know I'll still be all over google's servers, but I'll at least minimize it. Hahaha.

In any case, yes, I'll test the upgrade at my crib first, and then see how well that goes. When I get a good feeling about it, I'll deploy in the office. Thanks.