Upgrade not delivering emails

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Apr 27 08:51:27 IST 2010

I would strongly advise you ditch clamavmodule and switch to clamd instead.
Remove all trace of ClamAV from /usr/local, then install the ClamAV RPMs
from packages.sw.be (an RPMforge site). Then ensure the socket filenames
are the same in /etc/clamd.conf and /etc/MailScanner/MailScanner.conf
and set "Virus Scanners = clamd". It will be faster and use a lot less
memory.

I'm considering removing the clamavmodule support altogether, it just
isn't worth it being there any more.

Jules.

Jules

--