McAfee uvscan 6.0.0

Michael Miller mmlist at mjmm.org
Fri Apr 9 10:08:55 IST 2010

Hi

I was wondering if there was a date when we can expect MailScanner to
natively support the updated McAfee uvscan anti virus scanner? uvscan
v5.3 is now EoL as DATs are no longer being released.

I see a few patches were posted a few months back but they don't appear
to have been merged into MailScanner itself. Does anyone have any more
recent patches for uvscan 6.0.0?

If there is interest in this, I can set about testing the patches and
consolidating the parsing and the updating patches and reposting if they
will be useful.

Regards,
Mike