Betr.: Re: Notice to ruleset not being read - MS 4.78.15-1

Amelein at dantumadiel.eu Amelein at dantumadiel.eu
Tue Sep 8 15:06:52 IST 2009

Just got another mail which it tried to send to filename at fqdn

the contents of the message is:
--
Archive:

Number of messages: 1
Tries Message Last Tried
6 5210725B3.AC562 Tue Sep  8 12:15:58 2009

--
MailScanner
--

If I remember correctly this  message triggered a crash loop protection earlier because of a configuration error I hadn't discovered till putting the server into the actual e-mail stream, I had forgotten to update the language conf and it was looking for something which wasn't in there.

-
Arjan