FreeBSD Port - [Was image spam again :)]

Drew Marshall drew.marshall at trunknetworks.com
Sun Sep 6 10:53:55 IST 2009

So the original of this is too big for the list...

<---Original--->
On 6 Sep 2009, at 10:00, Drew Marshall wrote:

> Well it's a bit earlier than expected but here you are. Just remove
> the directory /usr/ports/mail/mailscanner/ and untar this one in
> it's place. I have used this on my machines and it's working a treat
> (It's the latest 'stable' beta with the SpamVirus code, which is
> what I think was the one wanted ;-)

Must stop replying to myself...

Doh - small omission in the last file. Try this one instead. It will
install the last extra file, which I only discovered once all my cron
jobs had run properly :-(

Sorry. Let me know if I have missed anything else.

Drew

So download the new file from http://www.trunknetworks.com/downloads/mailscanner.tgz

--
In line with our policy, this message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content.
Our email policy can be found at www.trunknetworks.com/policy

Trunk Networks Limited is registered in Scotland with registration number: SC351063
Registered Office 55-57 West High Street Inverurie AB51 3QQ