FreeBSD Port - [Was image spam again :)]

Drew Marshall drew.marshall at trunknetworks.com
Sun Sep 6 10:00:48 IST 2009

On 5 Sep 2009, at 09:37, Drew Marshall wrote:

> On 4 Sep 2009, at 14:09, Richard Mealing wrote:
>> Hi Martin,
>>
>> OK, I’ll give it a go.! Thanks very much for your help.
>>
>> Have a good weekend.
>
> I'm due to update our systems early next week so I'll roll another
> FreeBSD .tgz port and post it on the list. I'm quite happy hacking
> JP's fine work and have a reasonable knowledge of the ports tree. If
> that's good enough and the FreeBSD community could live with only a
> stable version (The beta in the ports tree is so old any way and if
> you are using a beta version then you should know what you are
> doing... ;-) ) or a 'stable' beta if the feature/ bug fix is urgent
> enough then I could push myself forward. I might need a hand if the
> build script ever needs taking a part completely (I am not a
> programmer!) but I'm sure that's not insurmountable.
>
> If this is of interest to the MS community then I'll have a word
> with Jan-Peter next week.
>
> Drew

Well it's a bit earlier than expected but here you are. Just remove
the directory /usr/ports/mail/mailscanner/ and untar this one in it's
place. I have used this on my machines and it's working a treat (It's
the latest 'stable' beta with the SpamVirus code, which is what I
think was the one wanted ;-)

Have fun!

Drew

--
In line with our policy, this message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content.
Our email policy can be found at www.trunknetworks.com/policy

Trunk Networks Limited is registered in Scotland with registration number: SC351063
Registered Office 55-57 West High Street Inverurie AB51 3QQ