Latest beta

Jeff A. Earickson jaearick at colby.edu
Wed Sep 2 21:00:29 IST 2009

Yes.  My last jump from 78.9 to 78.15 fixed both the "TNEF replace"
issues that a lot of people had (including me), and my earlier report
of "MailScanner: waiting for children to die: ...  Process did not exit
cleanly, returned 2 with signal 0" issue.  They were probably
related.  78.15 has been smooth.

Julian is probably wrapped up with beginning-of-semester stuff.

Jeff Earickson
Colby College