Uninstalling clamav

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Wed Sep 2 20:04:47 IST 2009

I originally installed clamav using Julian's combo package, but SUSE seems to be keeping up w/the clamav updates so am thinking of using the RPM version instead to take advantage of online updates.  Currently I have clamav version .94 installed.  I'd like to remove it before intalling the rpm, to avoid conflicts.  There doesn't seem to be an uninstall option in the setup script.  What's the best way to uninstall the old version?

Thanks much...

...Kevin
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500