recipients_bcc_maps emails gets lost...

Jose Amengual M pepe at rdc.cl
Thu Oct 29 02:35:01 GMT 2009

I fixed it.

I had receive_override_options = no_address_mappings in my conf

and couted from the postfix manual :

	The "receive_override_options" line disables address manipulation
before the content filter, so that the content filter sees the
original mail addresses instead of the result of virtual alias
expansion, canonical mapping, automatic bcc, address masquerading, etc.

	This conf comes from my old amavis conf.

	Thanks for the help.