recipients_bcc_maps emails gets lost...

John Wilcock john at tradoc.fr
Tue Oct 27 08:20:16 GMT 2009

Le 26/10/2009 21:24, Hugo van der Kooij a écrit :
> I would be rathe cautions about mixing postfixadmin and MailScanner. I
> don't know if that tool will not make some changes to the configuration
> file that are not compatible with the changes one must make for
> MailScanner to work properly.

No problem - postfixadmin works just fine with MailScanner. After all,
the only postfix configuration change for MS is the header_checks to put
messages in the HOLD queue, whereas postfixadmin deals with virtual
domains and users.

John.

--
-- Over 4000 webcams from ski resorts around the world - www.snoweye.com