Perl 5.10.1 FreeBSD 7.2 fresh install

Lyndon Labuschagne lyndonl at mexcom.co.za
Tue Oct 27 05:14:47 GMT 2009

Right well I reinstalled the server with FreeBSD 7.2
then I installed Perl 5.10.0_2 (from ports) only after that did I run
a portsnap to update the ports
now mailscanner works perfectly, it has to be something to do with
Perl5.10.1 and Perl5.8.9
The suggestion that Jose Amengual made should work perfectly, the only
thing to watch is that you have the correct ARCH, amd64 vs i386 etc