MailScanner --lint and spamassassin error

Garrod Alwood admin at lorodoes.com
Mon Oct 26 17:22:17 GMT 2009

ok, I have the symbolic link and I have restarted Mailscanner and I have
done everything possible, I will show you exactly what I have inside of
the mailscanner so that you can see what I am fighting with. No matter
what I set those two things to I keep getting the same error which is

ERROR: The "envelope_sender_header" in your spam.assassin.prefs.conf
ERROR: is not correct, it should match X-ARCOGROUP-MailScanner-From

>From Mailscanner.conf

# This is the name of the Envelope From header
# controlled by the option above.
# This can also be the filename of a ruleset.
Envelope From Header = X-%org-name%-MailScanner-From:

>From spam.assassin.perfs.con

# =============== SpamAssassin Header Processing ===============

# SpamAssassin will attempt to discover the address used in the 'MAIL FROM:'
# phase of the SMTP transaction that delivered this message, if this data
# has been made available by the SMTP server. This is used in the
EnvelopeFrom
# pseudo-header, and for various rules such as SPF checking.

# This should be explicitly set for MailScanner
envelope_sender_header X-MailScanner-From