R: user spam score

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 14:17:33 GMT 2009

2009/10/21 Carlo Granisso <c.granisso at dnshosting.it>:
> Thanks for your response but I haven't multi-recipient mail and for incoming
> domain I've set into db required spam level (different from value written in
> MailScanner.conf).
>
> Any other idea?
>
> Carlo

Sorry for bot getting abck to you... Have been very busy lately:-(.

Um, did you set it up (in MailScanner) properly? So that MailScanenr
actually call the appropriate custom function? This need replace any
hardcoded values in MailScanner.conf... Sorry for not giving an
example, patchy memory ...:-)

Cheers
--
-- Glenn