Help with Disarming

MailAdmin mailadmin at midland-ics.ie
Tue Oct 20 11:15:03 IST 2009

I have electronic flight tickets from expedia coming through MailScanner and looking something from a programmers journal, loads of code of some form.

What option stops this from being disarmed? And is it possible to use a rules set and manage this by from Domain, ie. From: support.expedia.co.uk And To: clientdomain

Thanks

This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee(s) and is strictly confidential. The unauthorised use, disclosure or copying of this e-mail, or any information it contains is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately and then permanently delete it. Although Midland Internet & Computer Solutions make every effort to keep our systems free from viruses you should check this e-mail and any attachments to it for viruses as we cannot accept any liability for viruses inadvertently transmitted by use.