MailScanner and SpamAssassin together causes Exterme CPU usage

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USherbrooke.ca
Fri Oct 16 13:19:29 IST 2009

Logs a écrit :

> Maybe 2000 to 3000 a day

I have a VM running RHEL 5.4 processing 2K-3K messages each day with
only 768MB and 1 CPU without any problems. I only run 2 MS children on
that server with SA, clamd, McAfee and a caching-nameserver, but no KAM,
DCC or pyzor. CPU use never goes over 25%.

Denis

--
   _
  °v°   Denis Beauchemin, analyste