MailScanner and SpamAssassin together causes Exterme CPU usage

Randal, Phil prandal at herefordshire.gov.uk
Thu Oct 15 14:55:10 IST 2009

Start by telling us which version of spamassassin you have installed,
and where you installed it from.

Also, if you haven't already, run sa-update to ensure you have the
current SA rules.

Phil
--
Phil Randal | Networks Engineer
NHS Herefordshire & Herefordshire Council  | Deputy Chief Executive's
email: prandal at herefordshire.gov.uk

Any opinion expressed in this e-mail or any attached files are those of
the individual and not necessarily those of Herefordshire Council.

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and intended solely
for the use of the addressee. This communication may contain material
protected by law from being passed on. If you are not the intended
recipient and have received this e-mail in error, you are advised that
any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please
contact the sender immediately and destroy all copies of it.