MailScanner and SpamAssassin together causes Exterme CPU usage

Logs logs at comp-wiz.com
Thu Oct 15 14:39:52 IST 2009

I have no idea what to do as I have never come across this before. I am
using a CentOS 5.3 server and when I enable the "Use SpamAssassin" option my
server slows to a near halt. Somehow with the 2 enabled together something
is going wrong and I don't even know where to begin trouble shooting this
without turning SpamAssassin off. Can anyone point me in the right
direction? I don't even know if this a MailSacnner or SpamAssassin issue.

Thanks,

Vernon

dangerous content by comp-wiz.com, and is
believed to be clean.