MailScanner install.sh script - reminders

Mike Wallace mike at mlrw.com
Wed Oct 7 16:50:48 IST 2009

I agree it would be nice to check the update logs.

As for adding sare rules to update_spamassassin, according to http://www.rulesemporium.com/
   "SARE rules aren't being updated". A better alternative is
OpenProtect's SpamAssassin sa-update channel at http://saupdates.openprotect.com
.

I would also suggest using Sought rules, you can find more info at http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/SoughtRules
. Another good idea is joining the spamassassin mailing list. I have
picked up a lot of good tips there.

Mike

On Oct 7, 2009, at 10:47 AM, <donald.dawson at bakerbotts.com> <donald.dawson at bakerbotts.com