Need help from Exim users

Mog lists at elasticmind.net
Tue Oct 6 01:56:52 IST 2009

Personally I think all MTAs are so similar in that they all try to do
the same job, but they just achieve it in different ways.

This means that if one MTA can do something, there's a very good chance
the other will be able to as well. It's just a question of reading and
finding out how really.

Like Glenn said, MTAs are not trivial, and do take some time to figure
out and get working how you want. Postfix is a very good MTA, and IMHO
switching from it to something else on a whim is likely not the most
effective solution.

If it were me, I'd stick with postfix because it's pretty cool, and just
research more or ask some kind people for some help in setting it up to
suit your needs.

Kind regards,
mog