MailScanner ANNOUNCE: New stable release 4.78.17

Garrod M. Alwood admin at lorodoes.com
Sun Oct 4 01:52:45 IST 2009

Hey Everyone,

    Just as an FYI, I was able to alien the main mailscanner .rpm into a
.deb and it works great. Updates everything perfectly (just make sure
you backup your configuration). I'm sure it will install perfectly as
well. I have been testing the package now for 4 days and everything is
perfect no complaints and the new feature has been working as well.

Garrod M. Alwood
Linux Consultant