Need help from Exim users

Nigel Kendrick support-lists at petdoctors.co.uk
Fri Oct 2 16:19:21 IST 2009

I have PDFS of the excellent howto written some time ago by Johnny Hughes
(of CentOS fame) that describes setting up MailScanner with Postfix,
Spamassassin, clamav and squirrelmail. For some reason, the original Web
pages have disappeared and copies are hard to find (unless anyone knows
different).

Let me know if you want copies. I have used them as a checklist to setup
many mail servers built around CentOS and MailScanner.

Nigel Kendrick