Stopping messages without To: or Cc: header(s)

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 09:02:57 GMT 2009

Is there explicit support for this type of rejection in the standard?
I thought it only implied...;-)
Many distribution list thingies use this, not only baddies. I suppose
you've analysed it a bit already...?
Anyway, there's no obvious way to do it in Postfix, due to the
"operate on one line at a time" thing. Simplest would likely be to use
a SpamAssassin rule and the rule hit thing in MS.
Cheers!

2009/11/21, Hugo van der Kooij <hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org>:
> On 20/11/09 23:16, Ralph Bornefeld-Ettmann wrote:
>> Hugo van der Kooij schrieb:
>>>
>>> I have not found a way to write a postfix expression to match a
>>> missing set where neither the To: or the From: lines are set.
>>>
>>> Hugo.
>>
>> would you please share it with me/us?
>
> I can't share what I don't have. I would assume that was obvious.
>
> Hugo.

Skickat från min mobila enhet

-- Glenn