Retrieve from Archive

Monis Monther mmmm82 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 13:28:53 GMT 2009

Hi Ralph

First of all , thanks for your reply, my problem is how to get them again, I
do know where the messages are and I can see them in the inteded dirs and I
can see each message as as filename by its ID, now I want to send it again
to someone that has acidently deleted his message.

1- is there an interface/tool
2- How to do it with command line

Thanks