MailScanner 4.78

Ryan Ivey iveymr at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 14:16:29 GMT 2009

Yes, after further investigation, this boils down to permissions on
/var/spool/MailScanner/incoming.  Using ClamAV, permissions are
postfix:clamav - 755 on the parent directory and insure the Locks directory
and the temporary lock directories are the same.

postfix:postfix - 600 on the remaining:
Processing.db
razor-agent.log
SpamAssassin.cache.db