OT: Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization is out

Ugo Bellavance ugob at lubik.ca
Tue Nov 3 19:16:54 GMT 2009

Hi,

	Sorry for the OT post, but I know there are many Red Hat admins here...

Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization is here!

http://www.redhat.com/virtualization/rhev/

RHEV is targeted to be a substitute for virtualization management that
has features similar to the big player's, but its price seems to be very
reasonable.  It supports Xen and KVM, automatic live migration, and many
other neat features.

Pricing:

http://www.redhat.com/f/pdf/rhev/DOC113R6-Pricing-and-Licensing-for-RHEV-for-Servers.pdf

It is available for servers and clients.

Note: I am not affiliated to Red Hat.  I just think this will help many
people on this list, and the cause of Open Source Software.

Regards,

Ugo