Whitelisting rule query

shyam hirurkar shyamph at gmail.com
Wed May 27 12:26:08 IST 2009

Hi Jules,

I was not meant in that way , sincere apology for the use of the short
words.

Thanks a lot for the same. i have one more doubt i want rule in highscore
spam action can i use like this

From: domain.com forward user at domain.com store OR is it

From:domain.com forward user at domain.com and store

Is really and required.

basically i want to forward the high score spam to one email id and also
store in quarantine.

Thanks ,
Shyam