UTF-8 error in SweepViruses.pm

Jonas A. Larsen jonas at vrt.dk
Wed May 27 10:45:11 IST 2009

I will gladly provide you with a license Julian, or you can even get access
to one of our boxes which has eset already installed if you prefer.

Contact me off list if this has any has any interest, its after all the
least we can do for getting to use your brilliant product for free.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Jonas Akrouh Larsen

TechBiz ApS
Laplandsgade 4, 2. sal