spamhaus-ZEN is found but no points are awarded?

Remco Barendse mailscanner at barendse.to
Tue May 26 15:21:57 IST 2009

Actually, in my sendmail configuration i use
 	bl.spamcop.net
 	cbl.abuseat.org
 	dnsbl.njabl.org
 	chinanet.blackholes.us
to completely block e-mail coming from these sources (hope i am not
overblocking but no complaints so far).

I included spamhaus-ZEN in my MailScanner.conf (to avoid generating too
many lookups which might block me from using the free use policy as i
heard that people get blocked for anything way below the limits posted on
their website) and i was hoping that it would improve the accuracy of my
bayes database.

This means that effectively i only have one list to check by SpamAssassin
but it should score it.

If nobody is including any scores for ZEN, should i also include that in
my block lists then instead of using it from MailScanner?

I would prefer to not stop blocking spam at MTA level to avoid the spam
"hold" storage from overflowing (the mail partition only has 2TB of
free space) :)