"Remove These Headers" not working

Hilario Fochi Silveira hilario at soliton.com.br
Fri May 22 14:26:01 IST 2009

Good Morning

Thus of course I have done some kind of mistake that I still did not
pinpoint. I will try again to double check where I may have done the mistake.

Is there any additional possibilities like user:group or permission
related issues?
Is the following example line correct?
To: *@domain1.com.br
\Confirm-Reading-To:|Delivery-Receipt-To:|Disposition-Notification-To:\

Till now I am just looking at the log tail for file load fails and
sending outside emails to myself with return receipts to check if it
is working.
Is there a more intelligent way to test or generate more log details?

Thanks for taking your time to help.

Best Regards,

Hilario Fochi Silveira
Soliton Controles Industriais Ltda.
Rua Alfredo Pujol, 1010 - Sao Paulo - SP - BRAZIL    ZIP: 02017-002