per domain/user rules with MailScanner and Spamassassin

kalle at idlar.nu kalle at idlar.nu
Fri May 22 13:22:23 IST 2009

Hi!

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I've searched around and can't
find any good answers.

We have been running MailScanner for some years now and it's working great.

However I would like to setup a more dynamic system that can handle
diffrent rules for diffrent users/domains both in MailScanner and
Spamassassin.
I would like to have all the settings/rules in an sql-database.
Is there any documentation around of a setup like that?

/Kalle