Mail delay at MailScanner

shyam hirurkar shyamph at gmail.com
Fri May 15 04:54:46 IST 2009

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the inputs.

1. I checked the network connectivity --> Ping,telnet to port 25 --> getting
response properly .i.e time=0.118 ms in ping and telnet response is really
fast. --> This is from both ends
2. etc --> I meant is other than load or mailq like response from the smtp
service from remote end and reverse way, ping,telnet.
3. Check --> SA debug ,Mail Scanner Debug (Commands are understood)
4. Abnormal --> Meant unusual activity refer point 1,2,3

Let me know any further inputs required from my end. Hope some one may help
on this.

Thanks in advance

Shyam