Delete with MailScanner based on header

Alvaro Marín alvaro at hostalia.com
Thu May 14 10:18:47 IST 2009

Hi Jules,

I'm using Cloudmark's plugin for SA. In SA, I configure:

ifplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::CMAE
        full        CMAE_1  eval:check_msg()
        describe    CMAE_1  Cloudmark CMAE detected spam
        score       CMAE_1  5
	add_header all CMAE-Analysis  _CMAETAG_
endif

that has a score of 5 if the message is cataloged like spam and adds a
header like this:

         p=3b90pLas9PL642u5t7TVoAw98R4A:4 p=9d3U-zX9zcfjglhJKlcA:9

The problem is that if the plugin detects a virus in the message, this
header changes to:

         p=3b90pLas9PL642u5t7TVoAw98R4A:4 p=9d3U-zX9zcfjglhJKlcA:9
xcat=Virus/CMU_7796_20090511

adding that "xcat" field.

I want to delete messages with "xcat=Virus" and other messages, mark
them with {Spam?}.
If I could see in a MailScanner plugin this header that SA returns, I
would be able to mark it to delete in case that has "xcat=Virus". Is it
possible?

Thanks!

--
Alvaro Marín Illera