spamaction highscore rules.

Martin Hepworth maxsec at gmail.com
Wed May 13 09:59:10 IST 2009

Best way to avoid this situation is split the email up into individual
recipients and then the rules on forwarding will work fine. The problem is
if the 'to' contains multiple recipients and gives conflicting actions eg
deliver and not-deliver which one should it obey???? MailScanner can't get
which one is correct so uses the Envelope-To: as the overriding value.
How to split the emails up is dependant on the MTA you use but sendmail,
Exim and Postfix are covered in the wiki (
http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?id=&idx=documentation:configuration:mta
)

--
Martin Hepworth