Issue with "Add Text Of Doc" feature

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed May 13 05:14:32 IST 2009

I have been experimenting with the "Add Text Of Doc" feature. The issue
I have come across is the output of antiword is in my case UTF-8
encoded (in the absense of a specific mapping provided to antiword,
it's locale dependent), but the plain text attachment added by
MailScanner doesn't specify a charset in its Content-Type.

It would be nice if you could grok the encoding from the system locale
and specify it, or barring that, provide a config option to set it.