MailScanner on Fedora SIG (Special Interest Group)

Oliver Falk oliver at linux-kernel.at
Thu May 7 08:30:44 IST 2009

Hi!

I'll fork off a new thread with an appropriate subject - so maybe more
people get involved.

I've added people CC: who have replied to the last thread, so they don't
get lost.

However.

The original threads are here:
http://lists.mailscanner.info/pipermail/mailscanner/2009-May/091460.html
http://lists.mailscanner.info/pipermail/mailscanner/2009-May/091469.html

So. Again my question. How large is the Fedora + MS userbase. Is it
worth to create a SIG within Fedora for the same?

Some people already said, that they are willing to help - I guess you're
not a Fedora packager yet? Do you have a RH bugzilla account?

Send me/us your +1 if you're interested in such a SIG, so we know (at
least a part of) the userbase.

If we reach the critical mass, then I'm going to undertake the action of
creating such a SIG within Fedora :-)

-of

PS: Everybody who wants to contribute (in packaging), please follow
this: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/Join :-)