mailscanner whitelist (SQLWhitelist)

Ken A ka at pacific.net
Tue May 5 21:57:23 IST 2009

Scott Silva wrote:
> on 5-5-2009 8:57 AM Ken A spake the following:
>> Steve Freegard wrote:

>>> That's not quite correct.
>>>
>>> Set 'Always Include SpamAssassin Report = No' and MailScanner will not
>>> run SA for messages that are whitelisted.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Steve.
>> Ah, that's a simpler to change, no ruleset required. Maybe I need to
>> read the config file again. It's been a couple years.  :-)
>
> That's OK, because the version you are running is a couple of years old
> anyway. It looks to have been written in January of 2006. MailScanner has made
> some very large strides since then. You might think about upgrading.

um.. no. Not sure where you get that idea. You must have me confused
with the person who started the thread.

I've done about 25 upgrades since Jan 06. I average about 10 a year,
almost keeping pace with Julian. I wish I had more time to do beta
testing, but I seem to 'think' I'm going to have more time than I
actually do.

Ken

--
Ken Anderson