Common SQL Backend for several MailScanner clients.

Kasper Sacharias Eenberg kse at hovmark.dk
Mon May 4 09:54:02 IST 2009

It is probably a mailwatch 'issue'.

We have several MailScanners running (We filter about 50k emails every
day after greylisting).

My boss wants a common backend so we don't have to check several logs
when there's a problem.

And honestly i thought i could take a shortcut by asking here whether
logging in SQL is dangerous and may overwrite something :)

I'll ask the Mailwatch people, or look through the code first.

Thanks for your help and great software :)

With regards,

Kasper Eenberg

HOVMARK DATA
Ravnevej 13