MailScanner slowwing down

Mail Admin mailadmin at midland-ics.ie
Fri May 1 12:53:29 IST 2009

I've managed to reduce the load (fingers crossed), I cant get smf-sav to
compile on my box yet, but still looking into it.

I firewalled some brazil IP Ranges which took a good load off too.

Seen some bogus recipient addresses that are really targeted to and rejected
them in my access database.

I'm going to try my utmost to get smf-sav working  - would love a sample of
someones conf file where they have multiple domains multiple exchange
servers for recipient verification