clamavmodule or clamd ?

Gareth list-mailscanner at linguaphone.com
Tue Mar 31 16:07:12 IST 2009

On Tue, 2009-03-31 at 14:43, Rick Cooper wrote:

> [...]

The problem wasn't due to the download script but was some strange
timing issue shortly after an update was performed. The exact fault
wasn't found since running it within a diagnostic enviroment was enough
to stop the crash from happening.

The change to the memory management in 0.95 appears to have stopped it
crashing for the people who were previously having issues (myself
included) so I would suggest if you do switch to clamd you make sure you
are running 0.95.