vg_us at hotmail.com vg_us at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 27 00:24:57 GMT 2009

Hello.

I have a problem delivering to one of the sites: mail gets rejected because
"Not scanned: please contact your Internet E-Mail Service Provider for
details" added to Received: header is not RFC compliant (according to that
site's postmaster).
When I disable Mark Unscanned Messages and set "Unscanned Header Value =",
mailscanner still inserts a "," after original header and my mail is
rejected again.
Is there any way to make sure mailscanner doesn't touch Received: header at
all?
I'm running version mailscanner-4.65.3-1 from rpm on centos5

Thank you