Commercial Antivirus scanner capabilities

Jonas Akrouh Larsen jonas at vrt.dk
Wed Mar 11 15:53:09 GMT 2009

If we had  a higher volume of mail traffic (much much higher) i would
definately look into BarricadeMX.

However compared to a normal commercial AV license its quite expensive + it
becomes more expensive when scaling ( ie. the max domains allowed system)

My point was that, since you need normal AV scanning in any case, maybe some
vendors supplied Antispam scanning as well as anti virus scanning for the
same price.