OT: latinamerican spam

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Tue Mar 10 15:10:20 GMT 2009

Eduardo Casarero wrote on Tue, 10 Mar 2009 12:23:57 -0200:

> I've a similar setup, but not mcp (i'm going to check that)

You don't need to use MCP for this, so you are doing it just the right
way. The people that use MCP for this most often simply don't know that
adding extra ruels to SA is so easy. (Before anyone barks, yes, I know
that there are good uses for MCP, but in general, if all you want to do is
add extra, better spam detection you don't have to use MCP and even should
not use MCP as it adds an extra scan.)

As an information, there's a German-specific ruleset that is also
available over the SA update channels that Daryl makes available. So, if
you come up with a good set of Spanish or Puertoguese rules and want to
share it you should consider contacting Daryl (O'Shea, email address via
SA users list) and ask for a channel.

You should also ask for contributors on the SA users list directly.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany