New wiki page

Jason Ede J.Ede at birchenallhowden.co.uk
Fri Jun 26 09:10:32 IST 2009

I still get quite a few hits with the SARE_Adult ruleset despite it being old... Gets a lot of the enhancement drug emails...

DCC - Thats free for non-commercial/educational use isn't it?  http://www.rhyolite.com/dcc/

Just copied from their main page.

The non-commercial DCC software is distributed under a license that is free only to organizations that do not sell filtering devices or services except to their own users and that participate in the global DCC network. ISPs that use DCC to filter mail for their own users are intended to be covered by the free license. You can redistribute unchanged copies of the free source, but you may not redistribute modified, "fixed," or "improved" versions of the source or binaries. You also can't call it your own or blame anyone for the results of using it.

Organizations that do not qualify for the free license are welcome to inquire about licensing the commercial version of the DCC software by email to sales at rhyolite.com or via the form

I noticed that pyzor has suddenly become active again with new versions this year... http://pyzor.sourceforge.net/index.htm