Spam but no randomly no Spam Report

Gary Faith gafaith at asdm.net
Fri Jun 26 04:14:29 IST 2009

Running MailScanner 4.75.11 on SLES 10 SP2 X86_64.  When viewing the information via MailWatch, I see the following on the details page:

SpamAssassin
Spam: Y   Action(s): store, deliver, header, "X-Spam-Status:, Yes"
High Scoring Spam: N
SpamAssassin Spam: N
Listed in RBL: N
Spam Whitelisted: N
Spam Blacklisted: N
SpamAssassin Autolearn: N
SpamAssassin Score:1.66

The problem is Spam Report is blank.  This happens on a few seemingly random messages while most have something in the spamreport field.  I have verified this in the database that it definitely null.  Any reason why all the data except the spam report would be logged to mysql?  Could this be a spamassassin timeout problem?

Thanks,

Gary Faith