Hotmail porn spam

Johnny Stork lists at openenterprise.ca
Fri Jun 26 01:48:29 IST 2009

I have seen a significant increase in porn spam coming from mostly
hotmail accounts and it is getting through 3 different spam detection
systems right now!!

I run ASSP on my remote server, then mail is pushed through mailscanner,
and then through Astaro Secure Gateway!!! How is this possible?

Anyway, is there something I can post here that might help in trying to
find a solution (other than blocking all hotmail messages)

I am reluctant to post the entire header since there is a great deal of
identifying info on my servers.

Ideas?