Possible config option to skip filename/filettype checks for the message body?

PSI Mailbag mailbag at partnersolutions.ca
Tue Jun 9 20:30:26 IST 2009

> I changed my magic file for some of the more often FP'd quicktime
> files.

That's normally what I do, but you end up having to rip out so many entries that it's not even worth it after awhile. It's also a pain when I have to make the file immutable to keep the system updates from toasting the changes every few months. Replacing this file is really just a band-aid for a better workaround within MS to combat the FP's (IMHO).

 Cheers,
-Joshua